We hope you are interested in joining us once again in our upcoming Indoor Garage Sale, on Saturday, March 21, 2020. This will be held in the heated Concession Building at the Ancaster Fair grounds. This is a fundraiser for Ancaster Fair Homecraft.
*******Please read all enclosed information for this event********
- Tables are $25 each and 1-2 chairs are provided, extra tables @ $10.00 ea. ordered at time of space registration. You can bring your own display
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU, YOUR TABLES AND YOUR STUFF ALL HAVE TO FIT IN THE 10X10 SPACE. PURCHASE OF AN EXTRA TABLE DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORE SPACE.
- 1- 8′ table available in approximately a 10’x 10’ space
- Spaces will be pre-assigned. Please do not take over another space.
- Friday, March 20th. Set up is from 7pm – 9 pm
- Saturday: Set up is from 7 am with doors open to public at 8 am
- Light lunches, beverages & bake goods will be available for purchase
- You are responsible for your own monies and change
- No illegal items, weapons or alcoholic beverages allowed on site
- Please remove all your unsold items at end of the sale. The sale ends at 2pm and the hall closes at 3pm. All items must be removed by the vendor, including empty boxes.
- No refunds without prior written request no later than October 25th. A cancellation fee of $5.00 will be held to cover bank charges on all cancellations.
- Make payment to The Ancaster Fair, address, fax & phone # at top of page
- I cannot guarantee there will not be duplicate product, it’s a huge garage sale
Advertising for the March garage sale starts in February with:
Kijiji, Craig’s list, area fairs, churches and quilt guilds, find it classified.com, jugloo.ca, Radio stations, cable 14, too good to miss & the sign outside the town office on Wilson St.
Facebook and twitter will have active notices going out. If as a vendor you are sending out messages PLEASE be sure you are using the correct information.
We look forward to another successful event.
Audrey McCann-Ryder firstname.lastname@example.org
Ancaster Fair-Homecraft Division